Garden View

Garden View
Hello and Welcome! I decided to start this blog for everyone out there who has an interest, or WANTS to be interested, in living a life that is a little more sustainable. I am still learning, and invite you to follow this blog to learn along with me. I will share what I have learned as we go, and hopefully you will pitch in and share what YOU are doing to live a little more off of what you can grow and DO from home. PLEASE BELIEVE ME when I say, if I can learn how to do this on a very small backyard plot in a city, then ANYONE can do this!!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hello and Welcome to Fresh From Home: Adventures in Backyard Homesteading!! 
Our family started with a small raised vegetable garden several years ago in our backyard.  That spurred an interest in more sustainable living and eating foods that were Fresh From Home.  NOW, we have chickens, a rabbit, and each year I am using up more space for growing our own food. 
We live on a small residential plot in Highlands Ranch, Co.  I am now seeing empty space in the yard as a waste!  

I decided to start this blog for everyone out there who has an interest, or WANTS to be interested, in living a life that is a little more sustainable.  I am still learning, and invite you to follow this blog to learn along with me.  I will share what I learn as we go, and hopefully you will pitch in and share what YOU are doing to live a little more off what you can grow and DO from home.  

PLEASE BELIEVE ME that when I say, if I can learn how to do this on a very small backyard plot in a city, than ANYONE can do this!!  I want to share the knowledge I have with others to lighten the burden, and hopefully, inspire others to try just one new thing this year!  Stay tuned for the post about how it all began and what we are doing now...

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment