Garden View

Garden View
Hello and Welcome! I decided to start this blog for everyone out there who has an interest, or WANTS to be interested, in living a life that is a little more sustainable. I am still learning, and invite you to follow this blog to learn along with me. I will share what I have learned as we go, and hopefully you will pitch in and share what YOU are doing to live a little more off of what you can grow and DO from home. PLEASE BELIEVE ME when I say, if I can learn how to do this on a very small backyard plot in a city, then ANYONE can do this!!

Search This Blog

Monday, March 18, 2013

Caption Contest!

Let's have a little fun and see who the funny and creative ones are amongst you!  Help me out here, what should this caption be for this hilarious photo taken during a lovely backyard evening at Fresh From Home?



Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Forget the Pizza, give us the beer

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u put it a little closer...we just want to take a peck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmmmmmm something smells good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pepperoni, Black olives, onions, Oh Yeah, just drop it down here and pour that beer in our bowl. Yes, that would be lovely. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chicken leaning over: psst create a diversion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, we'll have what he's having.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I DONT KNOW GIRLS.... SHE USES THAT SPICY CHEESE....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! I couldn't find any other place to contact you, but I just wanted you to know that I nominated you for the Liebster award! If you want to participate then head on over to my blog to check it out!

    ReplyDelete