Garden View

Garden View
Hello and Welcome! I decided to start this blog for everyone out there who has an interest, or WANTS to be interested, in living a life that is a little more sustainable. I am still learning, and invite you to follow this blog to learn along with me. I will share what I have learned as we go, and hopefully you will pitch in and share what YOU are doing to live a little more off of what you can grow and DO from home. PLEASE BELIEVE ME when I say, if I can learn how to do this on a very small backyard plot in a city, then ANYONE can do this!!

Search This Blog

Friday, August 30, 2013

From The Farm Blog Hop


Hello everyone! I am more-than-excited to be the guest host this week for the From The Farm Blog Hop! I just love to see what people are up to and what you are doing around your 'farm;' whether that's your house in the city, or your farm in the boonies! Thanks again for joining us! I can't WAIT to hear from all of you, so let's get this party started!

Here are the features from last week's party:

Congratulations! Please feel free to grab our button and display it proudly on your blog!


Photo provided by Chicken Scratch Poultry http://chickenscratchpoultry.com/



Now, on to this week's party:
1. Link up to three of your best gardening or homesteading tips, farm-themed posts, recipes, homemaking and simple/frugal living tips, decorating ideas, DIY projects, craft ideas, thrifty makeovers or repurposed items, healthy and sustainable living tips.
2. Link back to my blog, or put the link party button anywhere on your blog or post to share the love.
3. Make sure to check out some of the other links before leaving.


 photo FromtheFarmButton-Final.jpg

Photo provided by Chicken Scratch Poultry http://chickenscratchpoultry.com/




We can't wait to see what you share with us!

Note: Linking up to this party will automatically sign you up for an invite to next week's party via email. To unsubscribe, please reply to any email you receive and you will be removed. Linking up also allows us permission to publish one of your photos on our blogs, Facebook, and/or Pinterest pages.

Warmly,
Shanyn -Fresh From Home
and
Your From the Farm Blog Hop Co-Hosts:
The Adventure Bite | Sunny Simple Life | 1840 Farm | Let This Mind Be in You | My Healthy Green Family | Fresh Eggs Daily

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment