Garden View

Garden View
Hello and Welcome! I decided to start this blog for everyone out there who has an interest, or WANTS to be interested, in living a life that is a little more sustainable. I am still learning, and invite you to follow this blog to learn along with me. I will share what I have learned as we go, and hopefully you will pitch in and share what YOU are doing to live a little more off of what you can grow and DO from home. PLEASE BELIEVE ME when I say, if I can learn how to do this on a very small backyard plot in a city, then ANYONE can do this!!

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 14, 2012

What's up?

Bandit and Tina want to know what you are up to this weekend?  Is it officially Fall where you are?

What's Up?


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. The mornings and evenings are a few degrees cooler now. I was able to plant some of our Fall garden, but it is still too hot for many transplants.

    ReplyDelete