Garden View

Garden View
Hello and Welcome! I decided to start this blog for everyone out there who has an interest, or WANTS to be interested, in living a life that is a little more sustainable. I am still learning, and invite you to follow this blog to learn along with me. I will share what I have learned as we go, and hopefully you will pitch in and share what YOU are doing to live a little more off of what you can grow and DO from home. PLEASE BELIEVE ME when I say, if I can learn how to do this on a very small backyard plot in a city, then ANYONE can do this!!

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Coop-Scoopin'-Boogie, Piccalilli and.....Bieber??

OK-so today was CHORE DAY at the "Fresh From Home" household.  Yup, there was tub-scrubbin', floor cleanin' and dish washin'.  Not to mention, I began a first-time-ever journey that had to do with
                                                                                                                 THIS.....................






THESE...........................                     


and  LOTS OF THESE........................................

Can you guess what I ventured into today????  Oh yeah-and don't forget that we had some coop-cleanin'-boot-scootin'-boogyin' good times today all while jammin' to......Justin Bieber music.  Oh yeah-it doesn't get much better than this in the 'burbs!
Come on down and make sure you are subscribed to Fresh From Home so you can catch the rest of the story, learn about Piccalilli and how to make it.www.backyardhomesteadadventure.blogspot.com

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. ha ha...looks fun...Love it! ~Becky / Step Into Our Garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, Becky-we know how to party on the weekends I tell ya! ;-)

    ReplyDelete