Garden View

Garden View
Hello and Welcome! I decided to start this blog for everyone out there who has an interest, or WANTS to be interested, in living a life that is a little more sustainable. I am still learning, and invite you to follow this blog to learn along with me. I will share what I have learned as we go, and hopefully you will pitch in and share what YOU are doing to live a little more off of what you can grow and DO from home. PLEASE BELIEVE ME when I say, if I can learn how to do this on a very small backyard plot in a city, then ANYONE can do this!!

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hoppy Christmas Season!

Hoppy Christmas Season!~  Love, Odice



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Love the reindeer bunny! I just posted photos of our Chicken Mama with one of her girls decked out for the holidays, too. Ah, the fun you can have with wine bottle decorations. Just found your blog and look forward to visiting again soon! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Juie! Odice is such a sweet 'little' Flemish Giant baby bunny! He puts up with everything! We also 'decorated' or chickens for our family Christmas photo! I will post it...but not yet! It's a surprise!! Thanks for stopping by-I look forward to chatting with you!

      Delete