Garden View

Garden View
Hello and Welcome! I decided to start this blog for everyone out there who has an interest, or WANTS to be interested, in living a life that is a little more sustainable. I am still learning, and invite you to follow this blog to learn along with me. I will share what I have learned as we go, and hopefully you will pitch in and share what YOU are doing to live a little more off of what you can grow and DO from home. PLEASE BELIEVE ME when I say, if I can learn how to do this on a very small backyard plot in a city, then ANYONE can do this!!

Search This Blog

Friday, December 14, 2012

Sunnier Day Stations

The weather was beautiful yesterday so the critters  had some "kick up your heels" time in the backyard.  Everybody found time for:


The LOUNGING IN THE SUN station



The WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT station



The PREENING station
EXCUSE ME!  Coming thru!



The FORAGING station
 
 
The WHERE'S MY SNACK station

The OTHER LOUNGING IN THE SUN station



Here's to hoping you can Kick Up Your Heels a bit today!





Pin It!

1 comment: